CHEERLEADING TOURNAMENT – RULES
It is allowed to use:
- tables with words
- other (jackets, hats etc. )
1.Team size:Cheerleading team must have at least 6 and the most 20 members. The members must be students from the university they are representing. It is allowed to have 20% students from other university.
2. Choreography time:The choreography can last min 2 minutes and max 7 minutes. Time is running from the first sound of music and until the end of music. If a group has longer choreography they will get penalty points. Penalty points for longer music: 5-10 seconds – 10 points less 11-20 seconds – 20 points less 21 seconds and more – 25 points less
3. Judging:Judges are grading from 1-5 the following:
- Difficulty of the choreography.
- Artistic Component: choreography, originality, dance ability
- Technical components: Execution, flexibility, variety, sharpness.
- Group Cheer: timing, rhythm, unity with group
- Music employed: Unique music style or variety in the same choreography. Variety will be better evaluated. Music and choreography correspond to similar theme
- Crowd Enthusiasm: dance with attitude, where dancing style, music and choreography correspond to similar theme.
*We have reserved the rights to change any competition system depending of participation.
**Head of every delegation must fill in a “Legal aspect” letter